Master Your Camera Controls at Yonge-Dundas Square
Master Your Camera Controls Before Yonge-Dundas Square
For each Comp in the Field class, 2 or 3 attendees like to arrive an hour or so before the scheduled time to get some quick tutoring from the instructor about the specific controls of the camera they are using. This is an option to take your camera off of automatic and embrace all of the features as your teacher walks you through the controls. Only 3 people, maximum, can attend this class because more than 3 separate cameras would become unwieldy for the teacher. Then together with your teacher, walk over to the nearby Comp in the Field meeting spot and practice what your teacher just taught you about your camera.
Call Digital Photo Academy at 1 877 372 2231. Lots of people seem to hang up if our welcome recording comes on instead of a live voice, but we promise to return your message within a day or two if you leave one with your name and number. It would be even better if you included your e mail address as well as the date and city of the class you are considering. If leaving a voice mail message is not your thing, please email us at DPAbooking@digitalphotoacademy.com or Richard@digitalphotoacademy.com.
- North or South On the Yonge subway line, exit at the Dundas subway stop.
- East or West Take the 505 Dundas East or West Streetcar, exit at Yonge Street.
For further information, check Toronto Transit Web Site or contact 416-393-INFO (4686).
GO Transit: Take the Go Train to Union Station, change to the TTC Yonge Subway line and exit at the Dundas stop. For further information, check the Go Transit Web Site or contact 416-869-3200.
Get here by car
- Highway 401 East or West to Yonge Street, South on Yonge Street to Dundas Street.
- Gardiner Expressway East or West to Yonge Street, North on Yonge Street to Dundas Street.
Where to park
- A 250-car parking garage is located underneath the Square.
- Additional parking is also available in the vicinity at the Eaton Centre, Atrium, and Ryerson University garages.
Walking downtown? Want to get out of the rain?
Take “PATH” – downtown Toronto’s underground walkway linking 27 kilometres of shopping, services and entertainment. Follow PATH and you’ll reach Yonge-Dundas Square in weatherproof comfort.