Pro Instructors of Cleveland
-Specializes in portraiture, product, and architectural photography.
-Teacher of advanced digital imaging at the University of Akron.
-Clients include a.i. Design, Hype Media, Knott Brake, Rico Equipment, NSL Analytical, Inside Counsel magazine.
-President of the Ohio North Coast chapter of the American Society of Media Photographers.
-Formerly lead photographer for ad agency McDougall Associates in Boston, shooting for national advertising campaigns.
- Member of Model Mayhem and the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA), ID 264711.
- Known for boudoir shoots, events, family photography and product photography
- Lifelong Photographer
- Worked for newspapers and has had images that ran in more than 1,700 newspapers
- Worked at The Chronicle
- Photographed Rock bands including: Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Heart and about 60 more.
- Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize
- Opened his own commercial Photography studio including clients like Parker Hannifin, Eaton and Invacare
- Taught photography at Virginia Marti and the Brecksville center for the Arts.
- Specializes in corporate, industrial, and animal photography
- Clients include Pickens Plastics, Telxon, Diebold, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Progressive Insurance, Summa Health Care, Smuckers, Eaton Corporation, Metro General Hospital, Cleveland Zoo, and ICI
- Adds an extra touch with special effects and digital effects, both in-camera and in Photoshop
- Location Lighting Specialist
-Specializes in fine art nature and landscape photography throughout Ohio and across America.
-Photography Instructor at Columbus State Community College.
-Workshop Instructor at Ohio Valley Photographic Workshops.