Pro Instructors of Denver
-A Lifestyle, Fashion, Apparel and Product Photographer.
-Has a fully equipped studio located in West Denver, and also shoots on location.
-Always looking for an excuse to travel for a shoot.
-Has taken photographs for CP+B, Microsoft, Infiniti, Domino’s, Hershey’s, and Kraft.
-Professional photographer with 40 years of shooting and 25 years of teaching photography and multimedia in higher education.
- Has a degree in Photojournalism.
-Professional photography work involves mostly people, dogs and western life.
- Studied religion, culture and politics
- Worked at The White House
- Award-winning, Denver-based photographer working locally and globally, in commercial, assignment, editorial, fashion and stock photography
- Specializes in abstract fine art photography and intimate landscapes
- Instructor at Working With Artists in Denver, CO
Denver Meetup Group – Front Range PhotographyThe Digital Photo Academy instructors often lecture and demonstrate for the Denver MeetUp Group, Front Range Photography. We suggest you become acquainted with this highly active group of over 1500 photo enthusiasts, ranging from vastly experienced to just beginning. Learn about a variety of lectures, shoots, demonstrations, contests and other photo related opportunities, many of them free of charge. To get to know more click on the link, http://www.meetup.com/FrontRangePhotography/.