Pro Instructors of Detroit
—Earned a BS in Arts and Communication
—Launched Photo Career as a Staff Photographer at PBS-TV35
—Producer for Neman Audio Visual Communications training
—Shooter for Chicago’s Krantzen Studio
—Clients include Amway, Sports Illustrated, People, Life, American Health, YMCA,
—Membership Chair of Michigan Chapter of American Society of Media Photographers
- Professional Photographer for 45 years
- Photographed thousands of weddings, portraits, and sports pictures
- Clients include: Lincoln Mercury, Tektronix and several other companies.
- Teaches at Wayne County Community College (Downriver Campus).
- Editorial and commercial photographer based in Michigan
- Decades of experience teaching photographic workshops
- Revels the interactions he has with his subjects