Pro InstructorsWashington, D.C.
Pro Instructors of Washington, DC
-Bob Stevens is a Washington DC based commerical, organizational and fine art photographer
-He has years of teaching experience, including at the University of Maryland and his very own camera store
-His commercial clients have spanned the globe, allowing him to experience various approaches to photography
- Concentrating on environmental portraiture and landscape photography
- Clients include: American Express, Amtrak, DuPont, Exxon Mobil, General Dynamics, Georgetown University, Pacific Gas & Electric, Sheraton Hotels, Smithsonian Museums, US Airways, and United Airlines.
- Teaches photography at Boston University CDIA, Washington DC Campus
- Bachelor of Arts Studio Art/Photography from the College of Fine Arts at the University of South Florida.
- Images created for more than 25 textbooks and annual reports for The American Red Cross, American Health Care Association, United States Olympic Committee, StayWell, Mosby Lifeline and others.
- Teaching photography since 1982 to groups as well as individuals on a one on one basis.
- Work featured magazines including: National Geographic Society, Time, Fortune, Smithsonian, Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair. General Electric, Yamaha, The Washington Performing Art Society, Hillel Foundation, and Harvard Business School
- Teaches Stevenson University and McDaniel College’s art departments
- Based in Westminster, Maryland