Pro InstructorsWashington, D.C.
Pro Instructors of Washington, DC
- Began taking pictures as a kid with her dad
- Loves both digital and alternative process photography
- Illustrates children's books and for Click Magazine
- Digitizes images for the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History for researchers to use around the world
- Launched a photography business while still in high school culminating 10 years later with a staff of three photographers and a videographer
- Photography pursuits has resulted in travels to 5 continent on earth
- clients include: Neutrogena, Georgetown University, and other high profile businesses.
- Putting himself through medical school as a photographer
-Developed passion for photography in high school
-Upon completion of high school photo curriculum developed new curriculum for the school
-Travel photography from Israel, Iceland, France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Bahamas, Aruba, Mexico and across the USA
-Won many photo awards, byline in various publications and included in public and private permanent collections
-With past teaching assignments in DC, knows photo ops in many DC and Metro Area DC locales
-Owns his own photography business whether darkroom or digital, and provides his services whether they require landscape, portrait, studio, street scenes, architecture, wildlife, travel and more
-Bob Stevens is a Washington DC based commerical, organizational and fine art photographer
-He has years of teaching experience, including at the University of Maryland and his very own camera store
-His commercial clients have spanned the globe, allowing him to experience various approaches to photography
- Concentrating on environmental portraiture and landscape photography
- Clients include: American Express, Amtrak, DuPont, Exxon Mobil, General Dynamics, Georgetown University, Pacific Gas & Electric, Sheraton Hotels, Smithsonian Museums, US Airways, and United Airlines.
- Teaches photography at Boston University CDIA, Washington DC Campus