Pro InstructorsWashington, D.C.
Pro Instructors of Washington, DC
- Began taking pictures as a kid with her dad
- Loves both digital and alternative process photography
- Illustrates children's books and for Click Magazine
- Digitizes images for the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History for researchers to use around the world
- Launched a photography business while still in high school culminating 10 years later with a staff of three photographers and a videographer
- Photography pursuits has resulted in travels to 5 continent on earth
- clients include: Neutrogena, Georgetown University, and other high profile businesses.
- Putting himself through medical school as a photographer
-Bob Stevens is a Washington DC based commerical, organizational and fine art photographer
-He has years of teaching experience, including at the University of Maryland and his very own camera store
-His commercial clients have spanned the globe, allowing him to experience various approaches to photography