Pro Instructors of Atlanta
-Dennis Szerszen is an established Fine Art photographer with a recognized byline in respected publications
-Dennis Szerszen is a Photo Instructor for photo editing, and iPhone photography through Duke University Chapter of national organization, OLLI, (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute)
-Digital Photo Academy Photo Instructor and Match.com Photo workshop leader
-Member of Triangle Visual Artists Art Guild where his work is regularly exhibited
-An accomplished career in computer software as a foundation to understand options in photographic enhancement
-Volunteers for local youth groups, mentoring refugees teaching the art of photography as a means of socialization and self-expression.
-Andrew Phillips holds a BA in illustration and an MFA in photography from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
-He specializes in various types of photo imagery, including fitness, corporate, editorial, portrait, high-profile fashion, and celebrity.
-Dru currently makes metro Atlanta his home, where he is often a featured speaker and workshop facilitator who continues to soar as a premiere photographer.
-Born in San Jose where father professed Aero Dynamics at Stanford
-Now working at "Atlanta EATS tv"
-Has visited or lived in Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, France, Malaysia,
-A freelance photographer with a focus in photojournalism and portraiture in Atlanta
-Worked with clients such as Creative Loafing, Waycross Journal Herald, Augusta Chronicle, Wildland Firefighter Magazine, BackRoads, Atlanta galleries, Georgia Forest Commission, various websites and other publications
- President of the Southeastern Photographic Society
- Leads workshops in local photographic community
- Travel and nature photographer
- Panasonic LUMIX Luminary and Manfrotto Ambassador
- Adobe Certified Lightroom Expert
- Two-time Photoshop Guru finalist
- Specializes in environmental portraiture for his advertising, corporate and editorial clients.
- Corporate clients included: UPS, Booz, Holiday Inn
- Publishing clients included: Forbes and Time