Pro Instructors of Chicago
-A Chicago photographer whose twenty-year career has spanned several countries and continents.
-Shares a team Pulitzer Prize for coverage of gridlock at O'Hare Airport.
-Selected to participate in the largest professional photo book project ever undertaken "America 24/7".
- A Chicago native
- Studied photography for 8 years
- Freelance for a newspapers as early as age 16
- Shooting food commercially and working for a event promotion company
- Photojournalist concentrating on photo essays, editorial, sports, and portraiture
- Clients include the Associated Press, The Guardian, Getty Images, Newsweek, ESPN the Magazine, and the New York Times
- Member of the National Press Photographer's Association (NPPA)
- Honorable Mention in NPPA’s Best of Photography 2004 competition for “Sports Feature”, First Place National Headliners Award
- Making Photographs for 50 years
- Studied with Bryan Peterson, founder of PPSOP (Picture Perfect School Of Photography), and collaborated on -- Bryan's recent book, "Understanding Flash Photography."
- Has been exhibited in publications and other settings, including the travel section of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Toronto based photographer
- Focused on luxury brands
- Featured in Surface and Wallpaper Magazines
- In private and public collections