Pro InstructorsSan Francisco
Pro Instructors of San Francisco
- San Francisco portrait photographer & photojournalist
- B.A. in Political Science and Mass Communications from the University of California at Berkeley
-Specializes in architectural, commercial, and travel/scenic photography.
-Clients include Shorenstein Realty Services, Jackson Dean Construction, Scott Sullivan AIA, Leica Geosystems, e-agency, The Placemaking Group, Oncology Services International, Turner Construction, and Gallagher Communications.
-Former Northern California Chapter President of the American Society of Media Photographers, speaker/presenter for Adobe Creative User Group – San Jose, and former contractor with Adobe systems specializing on Photoshop and Lightroom.
-Best Editorial Photo Series, Communication Arts Photo Annual
-Photo Optical Illusions featured at the Museum of Magic (Musee de la Magie) - Paris
-Pope Francis First Easter Week, Inside the Vatican Magazine, Rome
-Birds of a Feather Exhibit, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
-Clients include: United Airlines, IBM, Kodak, Celestial Seasonings, Horizon Organic, White Wave
-Print, includes: Outside magazine, The Denver Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Life
-Created photo banks for United Way and more than 100 other nonprofit organizations.
-Author of THE PRESENT-Finding Myself in the Middle of NowHere
-Author of WHY YOU WERE BORN
- Co-author of many photography books including See It: Photographic Composition Using Visual Intensity and Photoshop CS5 for Nature Photographers
- Professional photographer for over 18 years
- Work has appeared in many places, including The Smithsonian Natural History Museum
- Ex-Pixar cinematographer
- Travel and landscape photographer based in Silicon Valley
- Specializes in quality HDR photography
- Clients include real estate agents, high tech companies
- Loves to teach in a collaborative way