Pro Instructors of Dallas
-Earned his way through college photographing runway models in NYC
-Retired from portrait and wedding photography business
-Trained as a Crime Scene Photographer
-Photojournalist with the Wood County News and The Ellis County Press
-Personal passion for landscape and wildlife photography
-Member of Professional Photographers Association of America (PPA)
-Member of International Coalition of Wildlife Photographers
-Featured on National Geographic with a number of photographs
-Brad is based in Northern Texas.
-Has published several books.
-His work has been published in nationally distributed books and magazines, has been featured in feature length motion pictures, and has won numerous awards.
- Andrew resides in Dallas, TX and works as a commercial and landscape photographer/photojournalist
- He has Received a degree in Photojournalism from the University of Texas at Austin in 2003
- In the past Andrew has worked as a chief photographer for a number of newspapers and other publications throughout the Western United States
- He has an extensive client list, and has won several international photography awards
- Concentrates on Fine Art photography, represented by marty walker gallery
- Awarded Artist Showcase in Camera Arts Magazine in December 2006
- Teaches photography at Richland College, Collin County Community College, University of North Texas
- Member of the Texas Photographic Society and Society for Photographic Education and National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Self-taught photographer specializing in Executive photos & portraits
- Clients include T. Boone Pickens, Lawfirms, Realtors, Doctors, and other Executives
- Architectural photographer for 27 years with images appearing in national magazines.
-Practising Digital Artist
-Arts Coordinator, Dallas Shambhala Meditation Center for six years.
- Former actress and model
- Portrait photographer including: headshots, families and children, engagements, weddings, editorial, dogs, and food
- Uses Photoshop to manipulates her original images to dramatic effect
- Clients include: Brenda Strong, from Desperate Housewives and the new Dallas, as well as character actor/magician Steve Valentine, from Crossing Jordan and Disney’s I’m in the Band
- Specializes in commercial and portrait photography
- Served as ASMP San Diego President from 2005-2007
- Clients include Walgreens, Quick White, and Mountain Air Express
- Serves as Webmaster for many web design and hosting clients