Pro InstructorsNew Jersey
Pro Instructors of New Jersey
-Focused on Tri-State Area and travels abroad.
-Accomplished in the photographic themes such as urban, nature, animals, landscapes, skylines and beyond.
-Recently into foray of fashion and sports publication.
-Fine art photographer specializing in local landscapes and portraiture.
-BFA and MFA Photography.
-Recipient of numerous grants and residencies.
-Exhibited widely with work in the permanent collection of the Brooklyn Museum, Burchfield-Penney Art Center, Museum of Modern Art Library and the Grand Army Plaza NYC Library.
-20 years of teaching photography.
- Freelance Photographer and Video Producer
- Specializes in head shots, portraits, beauty, fine art, food, corporate events and retouching.
- Over 20-years experience as a videographer, editor and motion graphics artist.
- Has done video and or photography work for clients such as Gillette, BMS, The Institute for Advanced Study, HP, Pfizer, HudsonMod and FedEx.
- Photography for the cookbook, “Cooking with Trader Joes: Lighten Up!”
- Photographer and Photojournalist with years of international experience
- Wildlife Safari and Travel Guide
- Loves teaching and sharing the craft of photography
- Taught Photography in the School of Fine Art at the University of Cincinnati
- Currently teaches photography at Northern Kentucky University
- Numerous gallery shows including: Soho Photo Gallery in New York, The Weston Art Gallery in Cincinnati and The Riffe Gallery in Columbus
-Volunteer for Josaphine Herrick Project
-Award for Landscape Photography Contest "Fresh Kills Park Alliance Staten Island"
-My Picture Was Displayed at the Staten Island Cultural Lounge at The Staten Island Ferry Terminal
-Multiple Top 10 Finalist Awards on Viewbug.com and 500px.com
- Specializes in commercial & fine-art photography
- Founded Carver Digital in 1992 with offices in NYC & Bangkok
- Clients: Levi’s, Sony, Microsoft, Cathay Pacific Airlines, Nikon, Vogue, Glamour, American Ballet Theater, New York City Ballet, New York City Opera, NY Times
-Travel assignments through the US and Canada
-Celebrity shoots including the likes of Paul Newman, Sylvester Stallone
-Commercial clients include BMW, Panasonic, IBM, Sony, Tamron, Oleg Cassini, Ford, Chevy, Traveling Moms, USO
-Photos published world-wide including U.S. credits Popular Photography, (including cover), Shutterbug, Pro Photo Daily, TakeGreatPictures, Indy Car Magazine
-Also teaches for Unique University and is a Panasonic Luminary