Pro Instructors of Toronto
- Specializes in street art, portrait, and landscape photography in and around Toronto and across Canada.
- Studied photography at the Ontario College of Art and Design and Ryerson University.
- Member of Gallery 44 - Centre for Contemporary Photography
- Shown work at ArtSquare Gallery, Artscape Youngplace, Gallery 44 and the Queen Mother Cafe.
- Interested in conceptual photography, focussing on storytelling, memory, and history as launchpads to create more contemplative pieces.
- A native of Toronto who finds the city to be a never ending source of photographs.
- Can often be found with a camera walking the streets of Toronto.
- Began as a photographer with Black's Cameras in the '80s.
- Passion for photography blossomed through travel to 60 countries.
- Favorite destinations include Thailand, Italy, and most anywhere in Africa.
- Can often be seen at Humber Bay Park during sunrise and sunset hours.
- Toronto based photographer
- Focused on luxury brands
- Featured in Surface and Wallpaper Magazines
- In private and public collections
- A photojournalist based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with 15 years experience
- Providing a range of professional photography services
- War photographer in former Yugoslavia