Pro Instructors of Toronto
-Began as a portrait and candid photographer
-Evolved to instructor employed to teach at respected educational institutions including Antonelli Institute, University of the Arts, Art Institute of Philadelphia, The Main Line Art Center and her own private workshops
-Teaching themes include landscapes, travel, architecture, wildlife, interiors, sunrise/sunsets
-published in local publications including Philadelphia Style Magazine
-Showcased in the gallery world in individual and group exhibitions
-Photos include travels to Israel, Canada and Mexico
-Member of ASMP/Philadelphia Chapter
- Specializes in street art, portrait, and landscape photography in and around Toronto and across Canada.
- Studied photography at the Ontario College of Art and Design and Ryerson University.
- Member of Gallery 44 - Centre for Contemporary Photography
- Shown work at ArtSquare Gallery, Artscape Youngplace, Gallery 44 and the Queen Mother Cafe.
- Interested in conceptual photography, focussing on storytelling, memory, and history as launchpads to create more contemplative pieces.
- A native of Toronto who finds the city to be a never ending source of photographs.
- Can often be found with a camera walking the streets of Toronto.
- Began as a photographer with Black's Cameras in the '80s.
- Passion for photography blossomed through travel to 60 countries.
- Favorite destinations include Thailand, Italy, and most anywhere in Africa.
- Can often be seen at Humber Bay Park during sunrise and sunset hours.
- Toronto based photographer
- Focused on luxury brands
- Featured in Surface and Wallpaper Magazines
- In private and public collections
- A photojournalist based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with 15 years experience
- Providing a range of professional photography services
- War photographer in former Yugoslavia